Tuesday, May 14, 2013 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
ODTUG's Expert Panel - Oracle Application Express
Panelists: Dietmar Aust (Opal Consulting), Roel Hartman (APEX Evangelists ), Dan McGhan (Enkitec)
Moderator: Patrick Cimolini (Patrick International APEX Consulting)
This is a live interactive panel similar to the ACE Lunch and Learn panels held at Kscope. This innovative webinar is modeled after a call-in radio talk show. You will be able to chat a question to our organizer and if it is accepted you will have the option to verbally ask the question to our panel. Please be sure to have the proper equipment (headset and a quiet office) so that our panelists can clearly understand your question. You’ll also be able to participate in the discussion with the panel while they answer your question.
The following are some potential topics, but audience participation will shape the scope of the panel:
- What skill sets does an APEX team need?
- What options are available for producing printed reports from APEX?
- Moving away from Forms/Reports to APEX
- Interactive Reports - THE killer feature of APEX
- Developer Productivity - negotiate and tweak the requirements with the customers in order to use standard APEX components to implement them = unparalleled productivity
- Real-world showcases (APEX can handle application complexity just as well as a high load serving many users)
Personally, I like ODTUG a lot, it is a friendly and very competent place to be, I always enjoy the conference.
The panel will be held for 90minutes, so there will be a lot of time asking questions :).
You can register for the webinar here.