Thursday, June 23, 2011

Have fun at ODTUG Kaleidoscope

I hope all of you guys will have a hell of a time at ODTUG KScope11 ( http://www.kscope11.com/ ) in California :).

Yepp, I do envy and miss you guys. I would have loved to be a part of this wonderful community ... again. This is the best conference in the world regarding Oracle development topics and Oracle APEX in particular ... all the experts ... the development team is there ... excellent !!!

Still being overworked dealing with too many projects at the same time I had to make a decision ... say NO once in a while ;). Thus I have decided to skip all conferences and all other opportunities for new projects until the end of the year. Once my life is in line again ... I'll be back ... definitely next year at ODTUG :))

Cheers,
~Dietmar.

2 comments:

Monty Latiolais said...

You missed a good one, my friend. Sure hope to see you in San Antonio.

Unknown said...

Hi Monty,

I believe it was a really excellent conference ... as always.

I really missed you guys and will definitely be back next year :).

Cheers and all the best,
Dietmar.